Steve leads the Company’s operations and strategic initiatives, oversees of the Company’s financial performance, and is a member of LRI’s Board of Directors.
Francis attended the University of Maryland while stationed in Japan as well as the Marine Corps University during his 12 year military career.
Project Operations, Design and Support
The Operations and Support division develops the savings analysis and product specifications based on the design provided from the field.
- Savings Analysis
- Line-by-line savings based on field data
- Summary of savings by building or facility
- Maintenance savings based on new material manufacturer’s warranties
- Product Specifications
- List of material required by retrofit code
- Complete manufacturer’s specifications based on customer preferences
On-Site Construction Project Managers
LRI employs 18 on-site PM on projects throughout the country. At a minimum, all have:
- Extensive supervised training
- Survey and design training
- 30-hour OSHA certification
- NFPA 70E training
- CPR and First Aid training